Instagram is a popular social media platform that has gained more popularity in comparison to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. According to WP Enlight, the chance of surviving is only 76% if you are not present on the social networking platforms. This platform provides a fantastic manner of sharing stories and photographs with all the followers that you have. However, it is a seemingly difficult task to share the Instagram content with the help of your WordPress site, because Instagram does not offer the integration options. However, there is almost nothing that you cannot fix with the help of the ideal Instagram plugins for WordPress.
Instagram Plugins for WordPress
Given below are the top Instagram plugins for WordPress that can be used for integrating your Instagram account with your WordPress site.
#1. AccessPress Instagram Feed
When you are considering integrating your WordPress site with your Instagram business account, you can choose this amazing plug-in. AccessPress Instagram Feed connects with the Instagram account and helps in inserting your Instagram feed on the pages or a particular post as per your interest, by making use of widgets or shortcodes. This plug-in is completely responsive.
- This plug-in helps in displaying the Instagram feed with the help of widgets and shortcodes.
- You can choose from among numerous layouts in order to make the feed look interesting.
- You can create a feed that is completely responsive, without any extra configuration.
If you are interested in more firepower, you will be glad to know that this plug-in is responsible for offering you the premium version as well. The premium license will help you to access more layouts. It will also help in including your comments as well as the likes that you have received.
#2. Instagram Feed
Despite the unimaginative name that this plug-in has, Instagram Feed is responsible for packing numerous features, which are superb. The main functionality of this plug-in enables displaying the Instagram feed on your WordPress site. An amazing part is that you have the option of displaying photos from multiple Instagram accounts as well. This plug-in also provides the opportunity of customizing the feed completely as well as adjusting the resolution of every individual photo.
- You can mix photos from different Instagram accounts within one feed.
- You can customize the complete look of the feed by making use of numerous options.
You can be assured that this plug-in is free and all the features will be available without having to upgrade to a premium version.
#3. WD Instagram Feed
WD Instagram Feed is one of the ideal Instagram plugins, which will help in integrating your Instagram account with your WordPress. You will have the option of choosing from different interesting layouts; this plug-in also includes the metro design. You will also have the ability to skip certain pictures, which you do not want. You are going to have complete control over all the contents, which go up on the WordPress website.
- You can use shortcodes and widgets for adding the Instagram feed to your WordPress site.
- Choose from the different interesting layouts.
- Skip a few pictures from the Instagram feed.
- Choose between scrolling and pagination features.
You can opt for both the free as well as the premium version of this plug-in. The premium version is responsible for including additional layouts and also supports mixed feeds. You also have the option of the transition effects.
#4. WP Instagram Widget
If you are looking forward to a quick way of putting up the feed on the website, you can be assured that this plug-in will help you to a great extent. You will be able to display the feed by making use of simple widgets, and you are not going to require providing access to the Instagram account.
A disadvantage of this plug-in is that it does not have numerous options for customization. This means that if you are interested in getting complete control over the feed and how it is going to appear, it is a good idea to choose some other plug-in.
- Display the public Instagram feed by using this plug-in.
- Cache the images automatically.
This plug-in is an open source option and it is available for free.
In order to gain genuine followers for your Instagram account, visit Gramblast.
#5. Feed Them Social
This plug-in not only helps you to display your Instagram feed but you can also display feeds from different other social media platforms as well. It can support Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter. This plug-in helps in adding numerous feeds and you can also include the like and follow buttons if you want. Also, the galleries are responsive and numerous extensions are also available, which will help in providing added functionality.
- You can add feeds from various other social media platforms apart from Instagram by using shortcodes.
- Display the like and follow buttons for the feeds.
- Create a gallery that is completely responsive.
There is the premium version available as well and you can upgrade to that if your requirement calls for it.
#6. Photonic Gallery
This is another plug-in, which helps in adding feeds from both Instagram as well as the other social networking sites. It helps in customizing your feed in a beautiful and unique manner.
- You can use the customizable shortcodes for adding the feeds, almost anywhere.
- You have the option of displaying the Picasa, Flickr, Zenfolio, SmugMug, and of course your Instagram feed with the help of this plug-in.
This plug-in is absolutely free and it is not available as a premium version.
#7. Instagram Gallery
The Instagram gallery is also considered to be an easy to use Instagram WordPress plug-in. This tool is extremely straightforward and helps in adding Instagram feeds to the WordPress website as carousel or galleries. There are certain customization options that are available, and it is also extremely simple.
- You can set up your Instagram feed in a seamless and quick manner.
- You will be able to add Instagram carousels and galleries by using the WordPress widgets.
This is another option that is available for free.
Businesses have started integrating their Instagram accounts with their WordPress site in order to increase the visibility of the brands. Use among any of these Instagram plugins and you will be able to integrate your Instagram with WordPress in a simple and convenient manner.